• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.300 Black out bolt gun

d_wit22

Where did all these guns go? They used to be in every shop but now I'm struggling to find one. Looking for a bolt gun so I can hunt deer with it here in PA. Need one with a threaded barrel. Anyone have one they are willing to sell or know of anywhere that has one in stock? Ruger or Savage or something else? Thanks in advance.

I have a Remingotn 700 SPS Tactical heavy barrel that is threaded I would sell. If interested in more details and pictures, send me a PM with your cell number and I will send you pictures. Gun has been shot less than 20 times, probably more like 7-10 as sighted it in and then it has sat in safe.

I have brass, dies, and bullets I can sell as well. Compnents are to buyer first and will not sell unless Ihave sold the gun. I have a few boxes of loaded ammo as well.

Did you locate you a rifle yet? I have one I purchased new. I have fired it but its still like new in the box. Remington 700 AAC 300
1000.00 insured shipped to your FFL
I also have an excellent condition Rem 700 HS Precision stock for it. 200 extra with purchase of gun only

I have a ton of ammo and components if needed as well

Feel free to shoot me a PM or text if easier
Four two3 seven 7 three ninety six zero6