• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30-30 brass

Wyosam

I posted a few weeks ago and thought I found some, but seems I got swindled. Anyone have any to spare?

How many do you want and does it matter on head stamping? Also I think all o have have been fully processed. Dp sized and tumbled. I'll have to check and see if I have any that are not

Not too worried about headstamps, just need for low velocity cast bullet loads for plinking. I've only got 100 pieces or so for this old rifle, and almost all have my hunting loads in them.

Processed is fine if that's what you have. Would love another 100-200, but beggars can't be choosers.

Processed is fine if that's what you have. Would love another 100-200, but beggars can't be choosers.
I found a bag of 50 some were processed some just tumbled still has ers in the. I've got a bunch more somewhere amongst all my boxes of brass. I'm still looking.

If your still looking. Send me a message how may you want exactly. I dug out a bunch. All are fully processed except the bag of 50 that's mixed.

30-30 Win once fired, range brass available here, I just ordered some nickel 30-30's from them