• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 3 Barrels For Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulpit

For sale or trade is my like new 28" Shilen Select Match 6BR barrel in full bull 1:8 twist with 11* crown. I purchased this barrel thinking I would get into some 300+ shoots, but it just isn't going to happen. Barrel literally has 10 rounds fired through and has been cleaned and put up. Small shank thread size.

I purchased the barrel new from Jim at NSS, and it shot great the few times I used it.

I also have about 20 6BR Lapua brass that will go with barrel.

Was Asking $305.00 shipped.

Also for sale: New, never screwed on an action McGowen 6.5 Creedmoor full bull 28" 1:8 twist small shank barrel for your Savage action. 11* crown, professionally cerakoted graphite black. I ordered the barrel, had it koted, now I've changed directions with cartridge choice.

Was Asking $285.00 shipped.

Lastly, have a heavy contour factory Savage 26" small shank barrel chambered in .308 with a 1:10 twist. Muzzle is threaded and comes with thread protector.

This is a take off barrel from one of their "tactical" models. Recoil lug included but no barrel nut.

Currently cerakoted Barrett Bronze, included in price is having the barrel professionally cerakoted in your choice of color (if my cerakoter has it in stock).

Was $155.00 shipped.

Trade interests are wide open, but rifle related preferred.

I will take $500.00 for the lot shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.