2nd Annual 1,000 Yard Cold turkey Shoot

Names Ernie, names!

From Left to Right:

Ernie (me) 1k-7mm Rem Mag Imp - MOA Maximum, Carrol Pilante 750yd- 6-284 XP (My XP), Rich Mertz (owner MOA Guns), Ray Prager 500yd 223 AI or cartridge built off of the 204 or 5.6x50R (can't remember) Contender.

Very nice pictuer of youall.Hunlee send many thankyou to you XP for puttin picture.Allso like lookin at long ranger pistol

hunlee

Rich called me yesterday to tell me that he has changed his mind on the weight for the production class SP's.
The weight class for production class is now set @ 7.5 pounds or under.
Everything else remains the same.

Howdy

Nice to see all these folks shooting Specialty Pistols . Ray Prager here , " Old Fart " to my freinds . This Wyomming Shoot , will be a Hoot , Last year was alot of Fun !A Warning to all wanting to shoot this , Don't drive yourself crazy , Setting up a gun or 2 can be expensive , If you can't afford the high dollars rigs , bring what you can and go have some Fun , This is a match , which lots of info gets exchanged and all the folks involved last yr were awesome....Come prepared to have a great time...
I shoot Contenders and This yr a Encore , in 22 calibers ..Most folks there will be competing with Custom Moa's and Xp100's , Like I said ,don't let that bother you .. bring a couple guns and have some fun...
Good Luck
Ray

Thanks Ray!
Ray is one of the "Good Will" or "Son of Encouragement" in the LR specialty pistol world and a nice guy to boot:D
Rich Mertz will also have several MOA's ready to go if someone does not have one and would like to compete (contact Rich if this describes you). Plus, Ray and I may have one you could borrow (Ray will have to speak for himself). We just love LR shooting and specialty handguns.
Hope you can make it.

Would like to join in, but I'll be in Mobridge SD at the Cabelas National Championship Walleye tourney, June 13 and 14 trying to win $25,000. Next time.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts