• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 280AI Kimber Mountain Ascent

mountainhunter87

I have a Kimber Mountain Ascent in 280 Ackley Improved for Sale as a package with scope, reloading equipment, ammo, and much more for $2500. The gun is topped with a Nikon ProStaff 5 3.5-18x power scope with a custom turret to match the load I have developed for this gun. The scope is held on with Talley rings and bases. I have put together an excellent hand load that uses Berger 140g VLD bullets and consistently shoots 3220fps at 45 degrees F. I am more than happy to share all the load data with whoever purchases the gun. The gun has less than 150 rounds through the barrel and I am selling the gun with a Redding die set, 75 rounds of brand new Nosler custom brass in the box, another 75 rounds of used brass (that I have organized per how many times it has been shot), a muzzle break, harmonic stabilizer, a custom made hornady shell for 280AI that fits in a hornady OAL gage, and a brand new box of 100 Berger 140g VLD bullets. This gun weights 5lbs 3oz and the scope weights 1lb 1oz for an over all weight of 6lbs 4oz. It is the perfect light weight mountain rifle for sheep and goat hunting. I have only taken this gun into the field 2 times since purchasing it at the beginning of this year, all but 2 rounds shot out of this gun have been on a bench rest.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

5.jpeg

I sent you a message back. If you didn't get it I'll send you one now with my phone number. Just shoot me a text and we can chat.

Recent Posts