28 nosler data

ArnoldNI

Hi all, I just joined that site and have enjoyed all the information available. I got my nosler patriot in the 28 Not long ago and just learned that I ended up drawing a sheep tag this September and want to get this thing dialed for my ram hunt. I've been researching a number of bullets and have got my hands on a box of ELD-X 162 and 175gr. I searched a few other threads on this topic and wasn't able to quite find what I was looking for and was wondering if any of you would care to share some ideas for powder, seating depth, etc for these bullets in the cartridge.

Thanks in advance

Nick

There is load data on Noslers site for those bullet weights. I have a 28 as well and just getting ready to reload. There is some data on here but be careful because most of it is with custom rifles with different coal lengths then what we are limited too. Good luck on your reloading and your sheep hunt

Buy a copy of Rifle's HANDLOADER Mag. (August 2016) they have over 300 loads for the 28 Nosler. You will find some useful information.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.