• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

28 Nosler Components

Appalachiangunslinger

Jeesh finally able to pick me up a Savage Ultralite in 28 Nosler after spending a month volunteering with FEMA giving out COVID Vaccines. I volunteer since I am medically retired from Army from combat injury and not supposed to work. Still can't quit right and had a Saving Private Ryan Moment. Anyhow I didn't spend all my Per Diem and was able to get the rifle and order a scope for her.

Now although I have been looking for a while at this caliber, 300win and 30 Nosler for my veteran hunts out west. I never did get a chance to even jump on components. Even powder as I couldn't narrow down the route I wanted to go. That said I'd love to find some reasonably priced components. I'm sure I have something as well in trade brass wise that others may be interested in to keep my costs down. With the insanity that is lack of components and the skyrocketing costs I figured this is going to be my best route. Let me know what you have available for sale. I'm north of Atlanta. Thanks.

Last edited:
let me simplify my original post. I am looking to see what is available for sale. Hope that helps clarify my soap box post.

let me simplify my original post. I am looking to see what is available for sale. Hope that helps clarify my soap box post.
Dear Sir
Nice Lab picture. We live 60 miles east of Atlanta and do not have the components you are in need of but will keep and eye out. However I could give you some powder to get you going and have a real nice reloading station in our shop that you have access to. I am also part owner of a Private PRS range that you can shoot at or just shoot in my back yard for a 100 yd range.
Iam sure that out of the thousands of menbers on this forum that someone has the items you need and would be willing to sell or trade at a FAIR price or even give to you.
Come on every body let's help this COMBAT VETERAN out. PM me if I canhelp in any way.
Semper Fi!

Len & Jill

Dear Sir
Nice Lab picture. We live 60 miles east of Atlanta and do not have the components you are in need of but will keep and eye out. However I could give you some powder to get you going and have a real nice reloading station in our shop that you have access to. I am also part owner of a Private PRS range that you can shoot at or just shoot in my back yard for a 100 yd range.
Iam sure that out of the thousands of menbers on this forum that someone has the items you need and would be willing to sell or trade at a FAIR price or even give to you.
Come on every body let's help this COMBAT VETERAN out. PM me if I canhelp in any way.
Semper Fi!

Len & Jill
Thanks brother. I'm in Blue Ridge. I appreciate the offer. I am always open to learning more about reloading. Although I have not done so for accuracy I invested heavily while at my last duty station Ft Carson in Dillon Reloading Equipment haha. Probably more than needed with a rl550 and xl650. But mostly been doing 556 and 9mm to not let my training go to the wind. Anyhow always open to advise and meeting others who can help me get out past 1200meters accurately with this rig.

I have some nosler brand 28 nosler unfired brass, and could sell a little over 150 162 grain eld-x to you. I could get the exact count.
In the end I guess how many you have and how much your looking for it. I'm not looking for bulk as honestly my wallet can't handle it. Just enough to work up some loads and get a little trigger time. Bullets am looking forward something heavier. But wouldn't mind working out a lighter load for plain goat

@Appalachiangunslinger thank you for your service. God Bless!!

I will give you a box of your choice, look below and send me a PM letting me know what you want to try, your shipping and I will get these out, no charge to you.
1) Hornady 175 ELDX
2) Hornady 180 ELDM
3) Berger 175 elite hunter
4) Sierra 175 Game kings
5) Berger 180 VLD

Aloha, Kalsey

Mahalo Kalsey
You are a savior. I'd be happy to try out the 180 VLD Berger's. Let me know if you'd like anything for shipping.

Stephen Fry
CO Fry Trust
186 Cedar Rdg
Blue Ridge GA 30513