• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270 Win Die set

Where are you?? for that amount of loading a simple stop over at another reloader's house may set you up for a spell. I've got two friends that do that on my press; one shoots a box (or less) of '06 a year and the other dabbles with 300 roy and 270...
Not saying you shouldn't own your own dies, but right now dies are a pain to find...
If you are in N.D. you can toss a few boxes together on my press...

Where are you?? for that amount of loading a simple stop over at another reloader's house may set you up for a spell. I've got two friends that do that on my press; one shoots a box (or less) of '06 a year and the other dabbles with 300 roy and 270...
Not saying you shouldn't own your own dies, but right now dies are a pain to find...
If you are in N.D. you can toss a few boxes together on my press...
I have everything for reloading. I reload all of my calibers. It's just my uncle who hunts one deer a year shoots the 270 and I just don't have that caliber anymore and I didn't keep the dies. So just trying to find a cheap set just to load him a few rounds a year for his practice and then his deer

Scheels in Bismarck has a few sets of 270 win dies on the shelf as of today... RCBS for 38 plus tax and freight... first time I've seen useful dies in a while...

I have everything for reloading. I reload all of my calibers. It's just my uncle who hunts one deer a year shoots the 270 and I just don't have that caliber anymore and I didn't keep the dies. So just trying to find a cheap set just to load him a few rounds a year for his practice and then his deer
I hear ya on having everything, but it's a bit of a pain to reset a set of dies after its been on someone else's press so borrowing isn't that feasible ...