• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25SST barreled action

Lshort

I've got a 25 SST barreled action. Defiance tenacity with a proof sendero barrel. I believe it's 7.5 twist.
VERY LOW round count with only 17 rounds fired. I had this rifle built for my wife but she can't shoot it since the bolt throw is too high to use a 40mm scope. Again this is for the barreled action only. The stock is not for sale.
Asking 2250.00 with brass and dies, or will trade for a similar barreled action with a different bolt handle that will accommodate a lower mounted scope

Attachments

• IMG_3739.jpeg
    IMG_3739.jpeg
    515.4 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3738.jpeg
    IMG_3738.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_3740.jpeg
    IMG_3740.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3737.jpeg
    IMG_3737.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 325
Sterling Preicision,
I never chrono'd it and never shot over Rich's base load with a berger 133

You know...you could have the bolt handle machined down to clear that scope ocular housing...just saying.
I've thought of that, but I don't think there is enough material there to take off. It's probably only 3/8 thick there and its hitting by a 1/8th or more.

I've thought of that, but I don't think there is enough material there to take off. It's probably only 3/8 thick there and its hitting by a 1/8th or more.
My Nanook action has a similar bolt handle. I had to clearance it to miss my ZCO. No issues.

But if you want to sell it, GLWS.

I love my Nucleus and the Teubor actions because of the 70' bolt throw to avoid that. I keep looking at this, love my 25 SST, and two buddies bought on one for themselves.

GLWS

Curious about this 25sst,without looking up tons of pages,what is the advantage of 25sst compared to 25 prc and 25 saum?
Thanks

50 pieces of brass? What dies do you have? Trigger included? If so what is it? Thanks

Recent Posts