• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25cm Alpha brass

Thanks, I've seen it. Want to try to get ahold of some alpha if possible. Might get the Petersen if can't find any Alpha.

I've been looking for the same. .
May just order the Petersens, I've read good reviews
The main thing I heard is the necks are thick....which is a good thing as long as it's not to tight for your chamber. Otherwise you'll have to turn necks, which I try to avoid doing.

I was looking for some alpha as well and ended up ordering peterson from grafs. I sent alpha a message asking when another run of 25 creedmoor might be, no response.

The main thing I heard is the necks are thick....which is a good thing as long as it's not to tight for your chamber. Otherwise you'll have to turn necks, which I try to avoid doing.
Neck turning takes seconds.. but the difference I found fro..peterson to lapis was like 1.2 thou on the neck of a piece of 300 norma brass.. not much

Well I ended up buying some 25cm Peterson SRP brass. I almost panicked though because grafs no longer had it in the 50pc boxes (only 500 bulk), and the only place I was able to find it was precisionreloading.com. I don't need 500pcs so I was really glad I didn't have to buy the bulk box. Grafs had LRP in 50pc boxes, but I have a brick of CCI 450s that I really wanted to use.

I was going to order 500 from grafs, and snoozed on it and now it's gone 🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyone know anyplace else with it in stock?

That's what you get for sleeping with all these monsters around hahaha.. I'll keep an eye out

Kasey

Looks like you all got some brass, but just an FYI, eurooptic.com is a great place to get Peterson brass.