257 Wby.

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
Finished this one for a good customer Mike Land. Had a few problems on the first barrel so started over. I could never put my finger on what was causing the problem but just wasn't happy with the way it was shooting. Figured if I wasn't happy the customer wouldn't be either.

Stiller action
Muller Barrel
PTG bottom metal
jewel trigger
Stiller Rail
Nightforce 34 mm rings
Nightforce Atac R
McMillian Rem Hunter

Thanks Mike for being very understanding in the delay of receiving your rifle. I added a couple of extra's at no cost to you for the delay.

SSG break
K&G Gun Kote in brushed stainless

Attachments

• DSCN0200.jpg
    DSCN0200.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN0202.jpg
    DSCN0202.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 145
That is a beautiful gun Dan. I can't wait to see how she shoots. First class way of dealing with a bad barrel by the way. :)

Dan, the rifle is beautiful!!! I'm so glad you got the rifle figured out. As usual you have outdone yourself. I can't wait to shoot it. I hope to order a few more this year from you.. You build one of the best shooting rifles I have ever shot. We ave rifles from a lot of the big names and I assure you this, you are the easiest and the best person we have ever delt with and your rifles are a work of art. And the best shooting rifles we have. Thank you for everything. I hope to see you and Jett next year in Oklahoma. We are excited to get my sons Nosler 28 from you this spring and start practiceing..

That is done by Brux barrels and is called interrupted fluting. I have built quite a few with that pattern. Don't know if it is any better but it is pretty good looking for something different. Dan

Went to the range today. Shot the 115 vld Berger at 3460fps. 1 inch at 250,1 5/8 at 500.Here is a picture of the 1000 yd shots. The picture needs rotating. The spread was all wind.

Attachments

• 20160206_131227.jpg
    20160206_131227.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 127
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.