• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.257 Bullets

Bang Bang Chicken

I have a cousin looking to load a new .257 Weatherby. Barrel twist is 1:10. Anyone have some 115 grain to 120 grain bullets they'd sell to load for whitetail?

Try the Hammer bullets and he won't be disappointed. Make sure to observe the twist recommendation for each. There's about 3 that will work in the 10 twist. They love speed.

I have some 117gr. and 120gr. Sierras that would work just fine for whitetails.

I use the 95 gr. Hammer Hunter Tipped bullets in my 1:10 257 WBY. My best group was .227 and another at .271. Chrono results were an average of 3730 FPS. This is the easiest bullet to find a load for I have ever shot. Actually, all the Hammer bullets are easy to find loads for.

I use the 95 gr. Hammer Hunter Tipped bullets in my 1:10 257 WBY. My best group was .227 and another at .271. Chrono results were an average of 3730 FPS. This is the easiest bullet to find a load for I have ever shot. Actually, all the Hammer bullets are easy to find loads for.
If you don't mind sharing...what piwder are you using with that load, I have a box of those to try

I have 37-117 Hornady SST and a new but opened box of 50 Nosler 115 BT I would sell