• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.257 Blackjack Barrel and reamer

257WTBY

I had a fupaw. I ordered a 25 cal fast twist 1-7.5 rock creek carbon fiber barrel and a reamer from Mansons reamers for 257 WTBY built to BlackJack specs. Barrel came in Reamer came in I didnt open either I dropped them at the gun smith to have barrel chambered and installed. Gunsmith called asked for a couple of dummy rounds so I built them. I went to drop them off and gun smith said "the chamber I reamed wasnt for a belted magnum. I said WTH. Apparently I received a 257 Blackjack reamer and he reamed a gorgeous chamber for that round (I didnt even know 257 blackjack was a round). Anyway new barrel on order and new (CORRECT) reamer on order. So I am selling the barrel and reamer I have now.

26in C/F rock creek barrel 7.5-1 twist chambered in 257 Blackjack. Never fired $500.00
257 Blackjack reamer used for one chamber for sale for best offer.

Send me a PM with cell number I will text you pics.

Thanks

Billy

Dag gone wish it was a blank, but the you wouldnt be in this predicament, what receiver was barrel fitted for (a pre-fit?)