• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25 Creedmoor *SRP* Alpha or Peterson brass

Sending156s

Also have to trade if interested:
- .243 Lapua brass
- 65 PRC Lapua brass
- 6 GT Alpha
- 22 GT Alpha

I prefer to buy. Thanks for looking.

Lance, yep…..I want the head stamp. I've heard nothing but good about the necking up or down. I've got some 6 & 65, but don't want the worries of keeping them separated. I'm to old & forgetful!
Same issue I have. Having a 6.5 and a 6 creed I just get worried I would screw jt up and put it in the wrong gun.

Yep, I'm to old and senile to keep up with them lol

Are you still shooting 6, 25, & 65?
I don't have a 25 Creedmoor yet, that's actually why I looked at your post is I am looking for brass as well. Hoping to find Peterson srp or alpha brass. I have a 6.5 and a 6.

I don't have a 25 Creedmoor yet, that's actually why I looked at your post is I am looking for brass as well. Hoping to find Peterson srp or alpha brass. I have a 6.5 and a 6.
I have notices set up at Graf's's & Precision for Peterson & a notice on Alpha website. If we here they have released a batch we can let each other know. I don't need much. I have 250 srp Peterson & 200 lrp Peterson. I'm building a heavy PRS type & a light hunting or NRL type & don't want to mix the brass. Should not matter this time as being cut with same reamer. What reamer are you using?

I have notices set up at Graf's's & Precision for Peterson & a notice on Alpha website. If we here they have released a batch we can let each other know. I don't need much. I have 250 srp Peterson & 200 lrp Peterson. I'm building a heavy PRS type & a light hunting or NRL type & don't want to mix the brass. Should not matter this time as being cut with same reamer. What reamer are you using?
So this will be light hunting rifle for my kids, so I had planned to send in 3 dummy rounds to PBB to do a carbon barrel for me. They have the black jack reamer I assume it's code for the 133 bergers. Any suggestions on a reamer?

So this will be light hunting rifle for my kids, so I had planned to send in 3 dummy rounds to PBB to do a carbon barrel for me. They have the black jack reamer I assume it's code for the 133 bergers. Any suggestions on a reamer?
I ordered 2 Bartlein M24 8-7.4 twist through GAP. Had them in 3 months. 1 is a 24" carbon fiber for lightweight build. The other is a 26" SS for the heavy build. I sent in dummy rounds to have them custom throat it, but they have the JGS Blackjack version 2 reamer with.115 freebore. They should have them chambered within 2 weeks. They are pre-fits for Impact actions. I've got everything here except for 1 trigger & 1 scope mount.

I think the Blackjack reamer is good specs for the 135 & 133 Bergers. I think the 131s are a thing of the past when people deplete thier stock. Manson & JGS made 25 CM reamers based on specs from Blackjack. I've got copies of both prints & don't remember a difference.
If you haven't started yet you could contact [email protected] for a price. I find them less expensive than most inexperienced independents. They might not have the barrel you want in stock though.

I like my rifles, but after building 8 non-sammi spec rifles at time of build I don't know that if I had it to do over again I might stick with SAMMI adopted cartridges that Lapua made brass for.

Excuse the long reply. We've had a heat wave & I've been inside more than usual. I do think you have a good plan on which reamer to use. Who is PBB? I'm getting senile lol. Also, I stocked up on the Berger 135s & 133s because it might be awhile before they make another run of them. If you don't mind, keep me up to date on your progress & if the rifle meets your expectations.

Most of my life I've been what my friends call a physical beast. I've always played sports & weightlifte. I've just got to where I can return to the gym from Some medical challenges that almost got me. I hope to be back in shape by New Years and start competing just for fun at PRS & the NRL Hunter series starting next year. That's the reason for the light & heavy versions.

God Bless & best wishes for a great weekend!
Lynn

I ordered 2 Bartlein M24 8-7.4 twist through GAP. Had them in 3 months. 1 is a 24" carbon fiber for lightweight build. The other is a 26" SS for the heavy build. I sent in dummy rounds to have them custom throat it, but they have the JGS Blackjack version 2 reamer with.115 freebore. They should have them chambered within 2 weeks. They are pre-fits for Impact actions. I've got everything here except for 1 trigger & 1 scope mount.

I think the Blackjack reamer is good specs for the 135 & 133 Bergers. I think the 131s are a thing of the past when people deplete thier stock. Manson & JGS made 25 CM reamers based on specs from Blackjack. I've got copies of both prints & don't remember a difference.
If you haven't started yet you could contact [email protected] for a price. I find them less expensive than most inexperienced independents. They might not have the barrel you want in stock though.

I like my rifles, but after building 8 non-sammi spec rifles at time of build I don't know that if I had it to do over again I might stick with SAMMI adopted cartridges that Lapua made brass for.

Excuse the long reply. We've had a heat wave & I've been inside more than usual. I do think you have a good plan on which reamer to use. Who is PBB? I'm getting senile lol. Also, I stocked up on the Berger 135s & 133s because it might be awhile before they make another run of them. If you don't mind, keep me up to date on your progress & if the rifle meets your expectations.

Most of my life I've been what my friends call a physical beast. I've always played sports & weightlifte. I've just got to where I can return to the gym from Some medical challenges that almost got me. I hope to be back in shape by New Years and start competing just for fun at PRS & the NRL Hunter series starting next year. That's the reason for the light & heavy versions.

God Bless & best wishes for a great weekend!
Lynn
PBB= Preffered Barrel Blanks. They built my last two barrels and both shot outstanding, I actually posted my 6 creed build for buddy here on this site. I actually won't build a rifle in a cartridge that doesn't have Peterson, ADG, alpha or lapua brass available. I think their reamer has .130 freebore I will go look again, it's been awhile since I looked. Interestingly enough the weight room was my main jam but I have heart issue I have to get rectified before I can go back. It's been horrible I have gained a lot of fat lol and I was at all my PR when they shut me down. I had just benched 525, my other numbers were good too but that one made me the happiest. Hopefully we can both get back to the gym sooner rather than later. I will keep you up to date. One of these days I want to try the hunters series as well. My buddy shoots in it so I have no excuse to not get going.

You don't have to look to far to find others overcoming challenges. We'll both do great & might get to meet you at a match. I'll attach a blackjack reamer print for you. There's probably a version I haven't seen. There may be duplicates as they were to small to see. Checkout freebore on Manson & JGS. I know there a KRUD version that has a .169 I believ. I don't jump much so I think the .115 will do for me.

Lets both get back to wearing out that iron…..best medicine in the world. Getting closer to 70 than 65 so need to get back on the iron. Harder to gain older I get

Attachments

• 0947EEE4-98F1-44F0-AB09-9FC85F300198.jpeg
    0947EEE4-98F1-44F0-AB09-9FC85F300198.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 56134170-303C-4155-A251-0B4884556BA5.jpeg
    56134170-303C-4155-A251-0B4884556BA5.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 71602EC0-5037-43A9-B24F-66B7D61F7399.jpeg
    71602EC0-5037-43A9-B24F-66B7D61F7399.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: