25 creedmoor Saami approval

.7mm.

Is that happening? I've heard that it will be done in 2024 but anyone have any inside knowledge from hornady?

If it does happen, is it a good or bad thing? Should be more components available and maybe more new heavy for caliber bullets?

Is that happening? I've heard that it will be done in 2024 but anyone have any inside knowledge from hornady?

If it does happen, is it a good or bad thing? Should be more components available and maybe more new heavy for caliber bullets?
I never worry about SAAMI or their approval.

Yeah but it's a big deal for guys who don't reload or build custom rifles. Which is the majority of people lol.
Thats what I was trying to say. I am a guy who handloads and builds custom rifles. So from that standpoint of a wildcat being commercialized, what are the effects?

My first reaction isn't positive as I like cartridges that don't have factory ammunition.

25cal.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Thats what I was trying to say. I am a guy who handloads and builds custom rifles. So from that standpoint of a wildcat being commercialized, what are the effects?

My first reaction isn't positive as I like cartridges that don't have factory ammunition.
That's why I responded as such. I have SAAMI and wildcat cartridges.