• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25-06 Sendero, old style non-fluted

silverine

I absolutely love this Sendero, my favorite antelope rifle, but need to take the sting out of some bills. This first generation Sendero is the black matte finished, non-fluted, with the black spider web H&S Precision stock. It shoots tiny to small groups with everything I've ever loaded for it. This one has produced the best groups (1/2 MOA) with plain 'ole Hornady 120g Hollow points. The scope is not included. This rifle will come with the Burris signature rings. $800.00 plus shipping. If you pm me with your email address, I'll email you some photos. [email protected]

I absolutely love this Sendero, my favorite antelope rifle, but need to take the sting out of some bills. This first generation Sendero is the black matte finished, non-fluted, with the black spider web H&S Precision stock. It shoots tiny to small groups with everything I've ever loaded for it. This one has produced the best groups (1/2 MOA) with plain 'ole Hornady 120g Hollow points. The scope is not included. This rifle will come with the Burris signature rings. $800.00 plus shipping. If you pm me with your email address, I'll email you some photos. [email protected]

pm sent