• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25-06 / 45 ACP Dies and Brass

Ross1147

With all the gouging going on figured I can let some stuff go preferably to someone who's just getting into reloading or someone in need. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST THESE IF YOUR INTENT IS TO SELL FOR PROFIT.

I have a set of RCBS FL 25-06 dies and I'll throw in 36 head stamped RP Nickel brass for you. The brass isn't anything special. Probably shot 4-5 times but all primer pockets are tight. I ran my 25-06 at 2980 fps with the 115 Berger so not pushing it at all. Just pay 9 dollars shipping and they're yours.

Next I have a 4 die set of Lee 45 ACP. The decaping die is a little rough (rust on top) but they still work fine. Just reloaded 250 rds for a friend a couple weeks ago. I also have 122 mixed head stamped range pickup brass. I checked all primer pockets and they're all good. Same thing 9 dollars shipping to your door. If you just need brass I'm willing to break up the lot to 61 and 61, but I'll need another 9 bucks for the flat rate shipping.

First I'll take it or PM (using time stamp) gets what they want. I'll take Venmo or PayPal FF for the shipping. Once again, please no resales, let's get somebody something they need in this crazy world!

Ryan
FE2D9561-8160-477D-870E-8A2AED3C61C4.jpeg

My father in law just got a 2506. I'll take the 25-06 if still available

thanks. Dustin