• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .243 winchester and 257 weatherby reloading components for sale

ODAVID

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I recently sold my rifle and am doing some cleaning. The following items are what is available. No trades will be considered. I will post who will received which particular item is spoken for( I will post "spoken for awaiting payment" next to the items. The purchaser has 7 days to submit payment in the form of a USPS money order for payment in full including full shipping cost ( priority shipping only from USPS with tracking number provided to purchaser) Purchaser must provide shipping address of where the item will be sent to. If seller does not provide payment by midnight of the 7th day the items will be placed back up for sale. A negative posting will be posted for lack of payment not received. I will combine shipping when ever possible "if it fits I will ship". I don't charge for driving in traffic nor standing in lines and I don't make money by charging more on shipping cost, I charge only actual shipping cost. So take that in consideration when you compare the prices. I try to be fair and straight forward and expect the same or take it somewhere else. PLEASE SEND I WILL TAKE IT TO MY PM BOX WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.
if you are interested in an item and it does not say spoken for awaiting payment or sold then Send me a PM saying I will take it with your shipping address.That is as clear as I can say it.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
ODAVID

all items are for 243 winchester except 257 weatherby brass.

RCBS SET for 243 winchester (SEAT DIE AND FL DIE) IN BOX USED CONDITION 1 AVAILABLE $18
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] + SHIPPING COST

NOSLER BT 55GR 200BULLETS AVAILABLE $45 + SHIPPING COST (spoken for awaiting payment)

SIERRA 60 GR HP 300 BULLETS AVAILABLE $60
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]+ SHIPPING COST[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica](spoken for awaiting payment)
[/FONT][/FONT]
SIERRA 85 GR HP 400 BULLETS AVAILABLE $24/100
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]+ SHIPPING COST

BARNES TSX 85 GR HPBT 300 BULLETS AVAILABLE $45/100
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] + SHIPPING COST

NOSLER BT 85 GR 200 AVAILABLE $14/50

NOSLER PARTITION 100 GR. 50BULLETS AVAILABLE $28

SIERRA 100 GR SPITZER 268 BULLETS AVAILABLE $54
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] + SHIPPING COST

257 WEATHERBY BRASS 100 AVAILABLE FOR $150
[/FONT][/FONT]

243 WINCHESTER BRASS NEW IN SEALED BAGS FROM WINCHESTER FACTORY 200 OR 4 BAGS OF 50 $80

THANKS IN ADVANCE
ODAVID
[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
THANKS HOBO.

ALL ITEMS ARE FOR 243 WINCHESTER INCLUDING THE DIES EXCEPT THE 257 WEATHERBY BRASS WHICH IS FOR 257 WEATHERBY UNLESS YOU WANT TO FORM IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE.lightbulb

IS THE 85GR SIERRA #1530 if so I'LL TAKE THEM let me know!gun)

PM sent for
RCBS SET for 243 winchester (SEAT DIE AND FL DIE) IN BOX USED CONDITION 1 AVAILABLE $18[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] + SHIPPING COST[/FONT][/FONT]

UP DATE ON AVAILABILITY 2/10/14

I recently sold my rifle and am doing some cleaning. The following items are what is available. No trades will be considered. I will post who will received which particular item is spoken for( I will post "spoken for awaiting payment" next to the items. The purchaser has 7 days to submit payment in the form of a USPS money order for payment in full including full shipping cost ( priority shipping only from USPS with tracking number provided to purchaser) Purchaser must provide shipping address of where the item will be sent to. If seller does not provide payment by midnight of the 7th day the items will be placed back up for sale. A negative posting will be posted for lack of payment not received. I will combine shipping when ever possible "if it fits I will ship". I don't charge for driving in traffic nor standing in lines and I don't make money by charging more on shipping cost, I charge only actual shipping cost. So take that in consideration when you compare the prices. I try to be fair and straight forward and expect the same or take it somewhere else. PLEASE SEND I WILL TAKE IT TO MY PM BOX WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.
if you are interested in an item and it does not say spoken for awaiting payment or sold then Send me a PM saying I will take it with your shipping address.That is as clear as I can say it.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
ODAVID

all items are for 243 winchester except 257 weatherby brass.

RCBS SET for 243 winchester (SEAT DIE AND FL DIE) IN BOX USED CONDITION 1 AVAILABLE $18 + SHIPPING COST(SPOKEN FOR AWAITING PAYMENT)

NOSLER BT 55GR 200BULLETS AVAILABLE $45 + SHIPPING COST (spoken for awaiting payment)

SIERRA 60 GR HP 300 BULLETS AVAILABLE $60+ SHIPPING COST(spoken for awaiting payment)

SIERRA 85 GR HP 400 BULLETS AVAILABLE $24/100 + SHIPPING COST(SPOKEN FOR AWAITING PAYMENT)

BARNES TSX 85 GR HPBT 300 BULLETS AVAILABLE $45/100 + SHIPPING COST

NOSLER BT 95 GR 200 AVAILABLE $14/50 + SHIPPING COST(SPOKEN FOR AWAITING PAYMENT)

NOSLER PARTITION 100 GR. 50BULLETS AVAILABLE $28 + SHIPPING COST

SIERRA 100 GR SPITZER 268 BULLETS AVAILABLE $54
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]+ SHIPPING COST

257 WEATHERBY BRASS 100 AVAILABLE FOR $150 + SHIPPING COST(SPOKEN FOR AWAITING PAYMENT)

243 WINCHESTER BRASS NEW IN SEALED BAGS FROM WINCHESTER FACTORY 200 OR 4 BAGS OF 50 $80 + SHIPPING COST(SPOKEN FOR AWAITING PAYMENT)

STILL A LOT OF ITEMS LEFT AT GREAT PRICES. I WILL ACCEPT NO TRADES OR OFFERS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
ODAVID