• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .243 bullets for sale or trade

mobenzowner

In my initial load workup quest I bought a few various types and grains of .243(6mm) bullets. After a bit of trial and error I found out my gun absolutely loves Berger 95 grain classics, so much so its the only bullet I want to shoot out of it. Unfortunately I dont believe those are still being made.

With that in mind I do have so boxes and partial boxes of bullets as listed here:

Speer Deep curl 80 grain Qty 80 (p/n 1212)
Nosler Accubond 90 grain Qty 35 (p/n 56357)
Sierra Spitzer 100 grain Qty 58 (p/n 1560)
Hornady Spire 100 grain Qty 79 (p/n 2450)

I would like to sell/trade these as a lot. I will take $75 shipped for them all, but would really like to trade them for some Berger 95 classics or possibly other similar 95 grainers.

In my initial load workup quest I bought a few various types and grains of .243(6mm) bullets. After a bit of trial and error I found out my gun absolutely loves Berger 95 grain classics, so much so its the only bullet I want to shoot out of it. Unfortunately I dont believe those are still being made.

With that in mind I do have so boxes and partial boxes of bullets as listed here:

Speer Deep curl 80 grain Qty 80 (p/n 1212)
Nosler Accubond 90 grain Qty 35 (p/n 56357)
Sierra Spitzer 100 grain Qty 58 (p/n 1560)
Hornady Spire 100 grain Qty 79 (p/n 2450)

I would like to sell/trade these as a lot. I will take $75 shipped for them all, but would really like to trade them for some Berger 95 classics or possibly other similar 95 grainers.

If you decide to separate the lot i would be interested in the 90 gr. accubonds if the price is right.

If you decide to separate the lot i would be interested in the 90 gr. accubonds if the price is right.

I only have a qty of 35 of the accubonds so shipping would be more than it's probably worth. But thanks for the offer!

Price reduced. $60 shipped anywhere in contiguous U.S. takes them all. 252 bullets total.