• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223 ammo at Midway

No not Larry and affiliation with MidwayUSA.

Not a whiner either complaining about the prices of ammo, milk, gas, etc. Don't like the price, as stated above, don't buy. No need to insult a good business and a true supporter of the 2A and hunting.
Well said.

OK, have you ever passed on a Midway price and bought the item somewhere else for a dollar less, or $5, or even more less? Why did you do that? Because you look out for yourself, not your "friendly" or "favorite" retailer. Do you consistently pay more to buy local instead of ordering online? No? Well, if you don't do those things, STF UP. If you don't like Midway's price, don't pay it. Buy someone else's for less, or do without. We should all have learned by now to buy when prices are low against times when prices are high. This isn't our first rodeo, but you wouldn't know it from this thread.

Midway is a great resource. As is Graf's, Brownells, and a couple hundred other places. And our local gun shops, too. None of those folks created this mess. Remember who did, and remember the jerks who perpetuate it. And don't buy from the latter in the future.
You heard it here folks! All y'all just need to STF UP and not use you rights to call these companies out! Because even though these companies didn't create the mess, they have every right to take advantage of us during it!!! Now go out there and buy those 556 rounds for a buck each! Go on now!! All hail Larry!!!

Look in the mirror.

Pretty sure I look nothing like Larry...?

Chill out man. Feel free to support whoever you want, but don't condemn me for taking my business to the hundreds of other fantastic companies that sell firearm products that aren't currently making it a blatant point to gouge their customers. Yes, I prefer to shop local when I can, but also have to find some items online... that somehow makes me a terrible person that needs to STFU??? Perhaps you need a look in that mirror you speak of..

So the big question is where are you buying for less? Quick check this morning:
Ammunition Depot OMPC SS109 $0.90 a round
Creedmoor sports Black hills 77 gr match $1.06 per round - (actually not bad)
Brownells American eagle ball $1.15 per round

If you're buying .223/5.56 substantial less than above, and there's more available, please let us know where.