• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223, 25 wssm brass

mth00005

I located some 223 and 25 wssm brass. It is not cheap. The 25 wssm is 3.50 each. I did break down and bought a hundred. They are out of 243. The site is Ammo One.
I will have some 223 once fired. I will post when I get a count. My 223 is getting a new 6.5 barrel. Going to a 6.5-25wssm.

I located some 223 and 25 wssm brass. It is not cheap. The 25 wssm is 3.50 each. I did break down and bought a hundred. They are out of 243. The site is Ammo One.
I will have some 223 once fired. I will post when I get a count. My 223 is getting a new 6.5 barrel. Going to a 6.5-25wssm.
Ouch!!! I don't think I even paid $50 for a bag of 50 for mine, but that was when the brass and rifles were in production...

Ouch!
I'm glad I picked up 2 bags of 243 wssm brass when I had the chance.
I'm planning to neck it up to 25 wssm for my ridiculous accurate Browning.

Do you think Winchester will do a wissum brass run in the near future?
Has anybody heard?

Ouch!
I'm glad I picked up 2 bags of 243 wssm brass when I had the chance.
I'm planning to neck it up to 25 wssm for my ridiculous accurate Browning.

Do you think Winchester will do a wissum brass run in the near future?
Has anybody heard?

I think they want to forget they even put these things in production to start with.... They act like they are walking away from a night of bad decisions... I am beginning to believe that rem is doing that with the rums also...

I have some (NEW) 223 WSSM Brass and Nickel I will sell for $1.00 ea. + $6 shipping. Text me at 276-701-3833. THANKS

I have some (NEW) 223 WSSM Brass and Nickel I will sell for $1.00 ea. + $6 shipping. Text me at 276-701-3833. THANKS

Word is Winchester is going to run the wsm and wssm brass in Feb. I saw this on another site and haven't heard any more. Sure hope they do.