• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 222 remington brass

JKB57

222 remington once fired brass thats good and clean , there is remington, rem-umc, ww-super, super speed and super-X 364 rds total 100.00 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_3105.JPG
    IMG_3105.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3106.JPG
    IMG_3106.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
222 remington once fired brass thats good and clean , there is remington, rem-umc, ww-super, super speed and super-X 364 rds total 100.00 shipped
Hello, I am not a member of this board but a follower sent this offer to me. I am interested in purchasing this brass. How do I go about sending you the funds, check, money order, paypal? You can reach me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Ron

still no email. Computers are great when they work. Anyway, I am just now leaving for my granddaughter's high school graduation dinner so I will call you when I return if it is not too late. If it is late, I will try calling tomorrow. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

sent it twice email and it shows sent on my end did you check your junk mail or spam folder