22 in 300 prc?

What kind of velocities are we seeing from the shorter barrels? Good for elk at 800 and in?
More than enough horses under the hood with that cartridge to accomplish your goals.

I'm looking to run a 20" .308 suppressed this year for elk…maybe. Deer for sure. If I can get the 168 nosler ABLRs to shoot, I'll have more than enough for elk up to 600ish with the elevations I'll be hunting. That's adequate for me and where I hunt.

More than enough horses under the hood with that cartridge to accomplish your goals.

I'm looking to run a 20" .308 suppressed this year for elk…maybe. Deer for sure. If I can get the 168 nosler ABLRs to shoot, I'll have more than enough for elk up to 600ish with the elevations I'll be hunting. That's adequate for me and where I hunt.

I love my 308 but living in Florida the 33 hour drive to Colorado or Wyoming is tough. And I'd hate to have an opportunity on an elk and come up short due to range restriction with that caliber. That being said though I still want to limit my shots to within 6-800 if I can help it.

I love my 308 but living in Florida the 33 hour drive to Colorado or Wyoming is tough. And I'd hate to have an opportunity on an elk and come up short due to range restriction with that caliber. That being said though I still want to limit my shots to within 6-800 if I can help it.
Oh for sure. No argument there. The .308 is a self imposed challenge for me. I'm confident I can get a closer shot where I hunt.

I just got my first suppressor two days ago, so this will be my first year hunting a short barrel and suppressor.

Oh for sure. No argument there. The .308 is a self imposed challenge for me. I'm confident I can get a closer shot where I hunt.

I just got my first suppressor two days ago, so this will be my first year hunting a short barrel and suppressor.
I only shoot suppressed it's nicer on the ears and gives the rifle a bit of an aesthetic appeal lol. Which suppressor did you end up getting?

I only shoot suppressed it's nicer on the ears and gives the rifle a bit of an aesthetic appeal lol. Which suppressor did you end up getting?
TBAC ULTRA 7 gen 2. Hub version. I'll be able to run area 419 adapters on all my threaded barrels. Should have it shooting by mid next week as I'm waiting for some parts. I didn't expect my suppressor to clear in 30 days.

Recent Posts