• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22 hornet bullets, not loaded ammo.

nakneker

Just picked up a 22 hornet, my first hornet. I have dies inbound, brass inbound, powder and primers but I'm lacking bullets. I do have 40 grain ballistic tips. I have some 36 grain Barnes inbound too but I'm hoping to find some more Bullets between 34-45 grains. If you have some your thinking about selling I'm interested, not finding much on the open market.

Calhoons
Dogtown
Speers
Sierras

Thanks for looking and please PM me.

Just picked up a 22 hornet, my first hornet. I have dies inbound, brass inbound, powder and primers but I'm lacking bullets. I do have 40 grain ballistic tips. I have some 36 grain Barnes inbound too but I'm hoping to find some more Bullets between 34-45 grains. If you have some your thinking about selling I'm interested, not finding much on the open market.

Calhoons
Dogtown
Speers
Sierras

Hey I did a search on this
site and looks like might be two different bullet diameter s 223 and 224 ?

Calhoons
Dogtown
Speers
Sierras

I've have a select of hornet bullets or in my case 218 bee, both Speer and Sierra as well as honesty can let you know what I have tomorrow evening.