• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22 Creedmoor

schamsy33

22 Creedmoor for sale with 250 rounds through it.
Started as an Area 419 22-250 build and after 150 rounds was re-chambered and setback by Lee Gardner to 22 Creedmoor. I purchased the rifle from a member on here like this, so I wasnt invloved in the initial build or the re-chamber.

Blueprinted Rem 700 action with side bolt release, fluted bolt, Area 419 bolt knob, XLR 20 MOA scope rail, and Timney 510 trigger.
Bartlein 22" barrel 8 twist. 5/8x24 muzzle thread.
Currently fitted with a self-timing MBM Beast 3 port brake
MDT ESS Chassis
Weight is 10.5lbs

Chassis, barrel, brake, action, and bolt are all cerakoted FDE.

Can also sell it for a few hundred less with a Bell & Carlson Long Range Hunter stock.

Asking $1950 shipped OBO. Thanks
IMG_7189.jpg
IMG_7190.jpg

Last edited:
22 Creedmoor for sale with 250 rounds through it.
Started as an Area 419 22-250 build and after 150 rounds was re-chambered and setback by Lee Gardner to 22 Creedmoor. I purchased the rifle from a member on here like this, so I wasnt invloved in the initial build or the re-chamber.

Blueprinted Rem 700 action with side bolt release, fluted bolt, Area 419 bolt knob, XLR 20 MOA scope rail, and Timney 510 trigger.
Bartlein 22" barrel 8 twist. 5/8x24 muzzle thread.
Currently fitted with a self-timing MBM Beast 3 port brake
MDT ESS Chassis
Weight is 10.5lbs

Chassis, barrel, brake, action, and bolt are all cerakoted FDE.

Asking $2150 shipped OBO. ThanksView attachment 359168View attachment 359169
BANG BANG CHICKEN IS POSTED LOOKING FOR ONE LOOK HIM UP

Added option to purchase in a Bell & Carlson Long Range Hunter stock instead of the chassis for less money.

I'm surprised it's still here. That's a good price. It would sure be interesting to see how it shoots. I already have one and love the cartridge