.22 Creedmoor hunter handloaders

If your wanting hunt bigger game like deer and hogs. I'd try the 75gr Speer gold dot I shot a handful of coyotes with them a deer and 4 hogs one good sized boar 245lbs. The boar I shot in the head at 200yds and there was a dime sized exit wound. The deer was shot at 135yds quartering to me and the entrance was right on or just behind the shoulder exited the back of the rib cage he never took a step. One of the other hogs was a decent sized boar and I shot him right behind the shoulder he ran about 50yds and piled up there was a 50cent sized exit wound on him. The coyotes were bang flop with a 50 cent exit wound. And this was coming out of a 22 Nosler. They were moving along at 3100 FPS. I would imagine the 22 creed you could get them going 34-3500 and they would make a mess of critters. They are a bonded bullet and are very reasonably priced.

Any first hand experience recommendations for 22 Creed heavier hunting bullets. Shooting a 1:7" twist barrel...
I'm shooting the 88 eld. Shoots great from my 7 twist. My buddy shoots it from his 7 twist also. Hopefully between the two of us we will find out how it works on whitetails this upcoming season.

I'm shooting the 88 eld. Shoots great from my 7 twist. My buddy shoots it from his 7 twist also. Hopefully between the two of us we will find out how it works on whitetails this upcoming season.
I and a Buddy are having great luck shooting paper with 85.5 gr Berger Hybrids. Both of us are skillet hunters for the most part, so does and spikes head and neck shots, but like to be ready for something more substantial if needed. I would be very interested to know how your ELD's work out on hair.

I and a Buddy are having great luck shooting paper with 85.5 gr Berger Hybrids. Both of us are skillet hunters for the most part, so does and spikes head and neck shots, but like to be ready for something more substantial if needed. I would be very interested to know how your ELD's work out on hair.
I will post as soon as me or my buddy takes a deer with one.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.