• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 Ackley Brass 104 for $55 shipped

65WSM

.22-250 Ackley (40 degree shoulder) fire formed brass. Mix of Lapua, Nosler and a few Winchester cases. No Remington cases. All were fireformed with nice crisp shoulders but still have the spent primers in them and have not been tumbled. The neck and shoulders were annealed as the photo shows. The cases come from two different barrels so you will want to size to your chamber and tumble before loading. $55 shipped to your location in the continental US.

Attachments

• DSCN0206.jpg
    DSCN0206.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 13
I don't know how many firings. There is a variety. Remember two barrels were used. The Nosler brass was not available till near the end of my barrel so it is probably one firing. I think you will be pleased. The chambers were tight so you will see not much brass movement. The expansion area near the base is not distinguishable from the body of the case. After the annealing many more firings.

I don't know how many firings. There is a variety. Remember two barrels were used. The Nosler brass was not available till near the end of my barrel so it is probably one firing. I think you will be pleased. The chambers were tight so you will see not much brass movement. The expansion area near the base is not distinguishable from the body of the case. After the annealing many more firings.
r these brass sold? if not i will buy them. Larry Bettchergun)