• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 215m & 210m Primers - Midway

Powder valley has a 1 box limit. Just ordered a box of 210's. $162 out the door.

Ouch - for a limit of one box, not super enticing. Grabbing one of each (magnum and reg) makes it a little better, but not much. But you have to pay to play I suppose.

Thank heavens I don't need them. WOW! 😮
Unfortunately it's pretty much standard cost right now. Plus who knows what is going to happen now that Vista sold out to Czech company.

Brownies $125
Natchez $145
MidSouth $130
PowderValley $130

You can get them at Scheels for 109 but have to be there when they put them out or you won't get them

Unfortunately it's pretty much standard cost right now. Plus who knows what is going to happen now that Vista sold out to Czech company.
Sadly, you're correct! I bought SEVERAL thousand of each (back when they were still $40-$50 per 1K) at my LGS before Covid hit and have traded into a couple thousand more since then……as well as cut way back on my shooting.

The smalls are going down; I can pick some of them up for as low as 60 bucks a brick right now, but the large pistol and rifle are 80 and up... I haven't really seen large rifle in town lately either. It's getting to be a joke.
It sucks too on large pistol; I just wandered into a 10mm and a 41mag in the last year with only a couple bricks large pistol on the shelf for my 44.

The smalls are going down; I can pick some of them up for as low as 60 bucks a brick right now, but the large pistol and rifle are 80 and up... I haven't really seen large rifle in town lately either. It's getting to be a joke.
It sucks too on large pistol; I just wandered into a 10mm and a 41mag in the last year with only a couple bricks large pistol on the shelf for my 44.
I could have gotten lots of Federal large pistol match the other day, but I have no use for them and I can't sit on something that I can't ship.