• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

215gr berger 30 cal

Wanting to try them in a 300RUM

If you have the twist don't be afraid to put your name on the 245 notification. I was actually able to get them early 2020 when 215s were still unable to be found. However, if the stars aligned and there was only one 30 cal bullet (unlimited supply) it would be the 215 Berger. Everyone else thinks so too...

These obviously shoot slower, but load dev was super easy. It shoots close to the lands or waaaaay out. I loaded some up for a mag length chassis just to see if it was viable...new seating depth found. Jumping so far, I don't really even know where the lands are anymore...

Good luck on your quest finding that one horned pegasus right now...

If you have the twist don't be afraid to put your name on the 245 notification. I was actually able to get them early 2020 when 215s were still unable to be found. However, if the stars aligned and there was only one 30 cal bullet (unlimited supply) it would be the 215 Berger. Everyone else thinks so too...

These obviously shoot slower, but load dev was super easy. It shoots close to the lands or waaaaay out. I loaded some up for a mag length chassis just to see if it was viable...new seating depth found. Jumping so far, I don't really even know where the lands are anymore...

Good luck on your quest finding that one horned pegasus right now...
Got lucky and scored some retumbo a couple months ago, surely some of these will because available at some point