• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

215gr berger 30 cal

Don't hold your breath , I think it's the most desired bullet right now besides the 109's.
Good luck! I know some guys that have 10,000's on order just because.
Their new military contract isn't helping us especially since that's the bullet of choice for 300 WM and the Norma

Don't hold your breath , I think it's the most desired bullet right now besides the 109's.
Good luck! I know some guys that have 10,000's on order just because.
Their new military contract isn't helping us especially since that's the bullet of choice for 300 WM and the Norma

Yes we all will, they are switching production this month to fulfill all prior orders

Not a chance if there's too many of these idiots that have 10,000's on order "just because". There's your problem with the world today. I hope there's limits on them and these type of people are able to get their couple hundred just like everyone else. It's a shame because the guys out there that could actually use 1,000-2,000 of them won't get them because people have 10,000's ordered…."just because". SMH….

Not a chance if there's too many of these idiots that have 10,000's on order "just because". There's your problem with the world today. I hope there's limits on them and these type of people are able to get their couple hundred just like everyone else. It's a shame because the guys out there that could actually use 1,000-2,000 of them won't get them because people have 10,000's ordered…."just because". SMH….
I agree, but when you have orders in from multiple sights and then flip around and sell them on Gunbroker, 10,000's add up. There is a whole new industry that Biden has created with inflation and the supply issues. I know several people that buy as much powder and primers as they can, you will then see those listed on Gunbroker. It's easy to get your hazmat shipping certs.

basic business... do I agree? not at all. But this is the game we are playing now. Look at Ford and how they are cracking down on dealerships for their crazy pricing! My buddy bought a Raptor for 108K I bought the same truck for a 30K less... all because I was willing to go out of state to get it.

Good luck to everyone finding the 215's the demand has gone up, supply is down = higher prices

1-2000? Hell, I just want a couple hundred