.210 grain long range accubondalong load info

Grashoper

Hey guys, I have a Remington 700 long range .300 win mag with a 26 inch barrel 1-10 twist. I'm having troubles getting the .210 grain Nosler long range accubonds to group. Any help with ,types of powder, powder charges and seating depth would be helpful. Iv been using H-4831sc and IMR 4831 and have been seating the bullet .010 off lands. Thanks for any help

I know it's a fast burning powder for that size of bullet but try Imr 4350 or h4350. Maybe 7828 just try a few more powders with different burn rates. It may never like them your gun is the only one that can tell you what it's going to like

Thanks for the advice. Have you heard anything on seating depth and if it's real critical for that bullet?

H1000 no closer than .020 try .050 Fed 215 primers, ABLR 210 like the jump unlike Berger

I see this is an old thread. But I am having the exact same problem.If anyone has found the answer, I would like to know. Here is my experience as of today: I am shooting the same 210 Nosler ABLR with H1000. 75.5 trains Fed 215 primers. I have tried seating depths from .021 to .110. I loaded them at .005 increments. Everyone says they need a lot of jump. I found one group at .039, but it would not duplicate again. I tried loading .037 and .041. Lowered powder charge a bit too. Horrible. Then I found one at .085. Same situation. I tried all around it and with a slightly lower charge. All horrible and the exact same load would not duplicate again. My gun is already finicky, but these bullets seem to be insanely so for me. I have invested way too much in these. I also have another box coming in the mail. This is all because I cannot find any more Hornady's for the load I worked up.

I also bought a box of Bergers but I don't want to go through this again. I don't need to shoot the box up chasing another load. If anyone has found the right combination, I would like to know it. What kind of jump do Bergers like?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.