• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2014 Harley Fatboy 350 original miles, sale or trade

Actually The blonde was brought by Hot Bike magazine and I rounded the other 2 up locally. That was 37 years ago! Whew!

The three in that pic are more dangerous than 200mph on a wasboard gravel road wearing your birthday suit.
Ya, I think you are right, I knew the 2 darker hair ones a little and you would be in the ballpark. But really, aren't they all? I was married once for 2.5 years 25 years ago, I don't even date anymore! Kinda sad but I like being single!

Well I got a few rifles I would be glad to trade ya and make it work and then figure out how to get it here lol. Wish the blonde come with it!!

Naw just keep them in memory as they look right there!!
Exactly!! Looking at those pictures makes me wonder? Those are a fraction what I did, racing, building engines, setting up and driving other people's race cars and on and on. And working 60 hours a week. Now I mount a scope and half way through I need a nap! I am not that old either, guess it is all in the plan?

Recent Posts