2010 first moose hunt

To most of you out there i would like to thank you for not coming down on me after sharing this. I was concerned and almost didn't post it worrying i would get torn up. Im glad most of you saw past my mistake and looked at what i was trying to share. The memory, The story, The life experience, The lesson to be learned from it. I figured everyone could learn a little something off my story and i know i learned a lot from my experience. So thank you to everyone who took my story for what it is and tried to defend me, lift my spirits a little. I agree, i made a mistake but everyone does from time to time. Once again thanks for listening, thanks for defending me and i hope everyone can take it and learn something from it.

I understand your experience on Moose. I once lost a 35 Inch Newfoundland Moose by not using a good shooting rest.... ended up with a little "button bull"
This is when I decided to get a custom rifle, also.

I learned from the mistake and I moved on. For those who have never lost an
animal....you, "perhaps" have not hunted Long enough. Everyone that has many years hunting, has lost an animal.... I'm just sayin....

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.