2010-11 recap

O tell ya it was a tuff year but we fundamentally had one of our best years. We have had better numbers before but this year we had alot less missed encounters. It seemed like numbers were down this year and we had to earn them all. We didn't have any freebies this year.

Neat slideshow, thanks!

How do you make picture files into a slide show that can be uploaded to YouTube?

All the pics were taken with my phone, then emailed to my PC. I drug the pics to windows movie maker along with a audio file. Then you just place them in little thumb nails and choose the effect and transition. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing and had never done it before. After I did it and saw it played like a "movie" I got the idea to upload it to you tube. It worked out and came out pretty good for no more time than I put into it. ;~}

tbsh- nice slide show and nicce shooting. what caliber and make are the bolt guns you favor? thanks roninflag

I use two .223's one is a floated 16" heavy barreled AR. and the bolt gun is 700 sps tactical 1x9 twist with some upgrades but the barrels action is pretty much out of the box. I run 69smk's and they shoot (and kill) great. Four of those coyotes were takin this year right at 400 yards with them and I feel they performed good. I know they preach that they are not a hunting bullet but a well placed shot does the job. It would be hard for me to hunt with a bullet that didnt shoot as good as I know it can.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.