• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 20 inch 308 win bull barrel rifle

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm looking for a 20 inch bull barrel 308 win rifle mainly a remington 700 but will look at others just let me know what you have thanks

I have one of these.... seriously debating as to taking it to the local GS this w/e and putting on my table, because I haven't decided to sale it or not. I was thinking about keeping as a loaner/spare gun for whitetail hunting.

It is all black Remy model 700 AAC-SD heavy bull barrel treaded w/protector, I have not measured the barrel but it is short relative to my hunting rifles. Hogue stock that is overmolded, matte finish, looks like it hasn't been shot a lot. It has a scope mounted on it. I can get you some pics late tomorrow if this is what you are looking for.

Claybreaker
E TN

I have a NIB Winchester XPR Compact that I won at a banquet. .308/20" barrel/black synthetic stock. They mounted a 3x9 Weaver scope on it to make it a more attractive raffle item.
Let me know if that has any interest for you. $400 plus shipping to FFL.

Recent Posts