• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 custom ultralights FS: Nula in 338 federal and Rifles Inc Strata 25-06

hrh00b

First rifle:
New Ultra Light Arms model 20 in 338 Federal. This rifle is like new with not a mark on it. It has roughly a box of shells through it. It has a brand new Swarovski Z3 3-9x36 scope with the duplex reticle in talley ultra light rings. The stock is painted in the NULA stripe pattern in what Melvin calls urban camo (white tan black). The action and barrel are both chromoly. This rifle weighs around 6 pounds with scope. I've got two boxes of double tap ammo loaded with 160 grain barnes ttsx at 2900fps. 338 federal is a killer.
Price for gun, scope and ammo is $3700 shipped (pretty much get the scope for free)
Gun #2:
Rifles Inc. Strata in 25-06. This is the standard Strata with the gray stock and stainless action and barrel. It does not have the muzzle break. Rifle weighs right at 5 pounds. The rifle has about a box of shells through it between Lex's load testing and mine. I think I have three boxes of the superior ammo used for testing and it's loaded with 110 Accubonds. I have the original paperwork with the accuracy and velocity testing by Lex through his Oehler. The rifle has a couple rub marks from the safe on the barrel and some fine scratches on the top of the receiver that I guess we're caused by the scope rings (probably would buff, but should be covered back by scope rings). No dents or major scratches though.
Price for gun and ammo is $2600 shipped
I take cashiers check or USPS money order. I have pics, but as stated in my other posts, I can't figure out how to post the on the site yet. I'm best reached at [email protected]
These are two really good deals on the best of the best when it comes to ultra lightweight rigs. These will be posted on rokslide where the weight freaks hang out too.

I must say, anyone drawing a Mt Goat tag in 2016 really should consider that 338, as that seems like the perfect Goat Gun...Light Carry, Heavy Bullet, Accurate. I know how bad is suckes when they move after you shoot them....

Good luck.....