• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1x Fired Brass FS 270WSM/ 7-08/ 308WIN

USAF Marksman

All are once fired factory loaded, except 2x fired 308. Mild loads of 42gr Varget pushing 168s.

270WSM - 97pcs $25 shipped

16pcs WIN Tumbled
14pcs FC Tumbled
67pcs Nickel plated WIN

7mm-08 - 55pcs $15 shipped
48pcs REM Tumbled
7pcs WIN Tumbled

308 WIN

113pcs WIN Super X 1x fired, sized, chamfered, deburred, primed (Got these from a friend, not sure what the primers are)

50pcs Assorted Hornady/WIN/FC 2x fired, sized, chamfered, deburred, primed (CCI 200)

133pcs Assorted WCC and RA headstamp 1x fired sized, chamfered, deburred, primed (got these from the same friend, not sure on the primers)

46 Assorted Hornady/WIN/FC 2x fired. About 40 are sized and cleaned only, remaining are straight out of the chamber.

Not really sure what to ask for any of this 308 brass. Hit me up with some offers. If anyone has any questions or you want exact counts on headstamps let me know. This stuff is just sitting around so I would like to get it out of my shop and make room. Everything is OBO. You can have it all for in trade for a box of 223 Lapua brass :cool:

Thanks!