• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1X fired 300 RUM & 30-378 Brass / 5.56 ammo

ChewMT

Formerly 'chrischew'
First about me. I realize my post count is low and before you search no I have never sold anything on LRH. I however have sold guns on the old snipershide but can no longer find my feedback as the site has changed. So all I can do is give you links to both my Ebay and Gunbroker profile to see my feedback.
eBay Feedback Profile for christopherchew That shows 168 positive feedback
GunBroker.com - View User Feedback: chrischew That shows 13 positive feedback, mostly for buying and selling guns.
If you still find something suspect you can give me a call, pm me for my number.

Okay now for why you're here below is a list of what I have with prices:

54 cases of once fired 300 RUM. Cases have been tumbled but still have the spent primer in them. All cases are Remington with the R-P head stamp. $125 shipped

46 cases of once fired 30-378 Weatherby Mag. Cases have been tumbled but still have spent primer. All cases are Weatherby head stamped. Some of the cases have some light markings on them, I picked out the worst ones and layed them down in the photo. $100 shipped

1,105 cartridges of 5.56 ammo. (221) are head stamped LC 09 with the NATO symbol and have green tips signifying steel core perpetrator. They are not crimped and I'm not 100% sure as to what grain they are. I've had them for sometime. (884) are head stamped LC 13 and have the NATO symbol. These are 62 grain XM855CS and are factory crimped. This will be sold together. $375 Shipped

I accept Paypal. Either gift it or you can cover the 3% fee. Let me know if you have any questions.

300 RUM Brass is available once again. The 30-378 is sold Pending funds to montana_native