• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1920's Rem .35 Model 141 Game Master Pump

Ninering62

Orig from southern Md. In North Central Florida
I was informed that this gun was not made until at least 1935. I couldn't change the thread title to correct that info.
The gun was hunted with a lot. It looks like its nearly 100yrs old, but not beat all to hell.
The bore is great & its in perfect working condition.
With Rem. 200gr RN bullets this gun is a light, easy carry/treestand - 150yd Deer Sledgehammer.
Asking price - 650.00 + FFL/Shipping
Any questions, plz ask.
Rem .35 4 of 6.JPGRem .35 6 of 6.JPGRem .35 5 of 6.JPGRem .35 pics 1 of 6.JPGRem .35  2 of 6.JPGRem .35 3 of 6.JPGRem .35 #8.JPGRem .35 #7.JPG

Last edited:
Cool old rifle, the stories it could tell good luck with the sale
Thank you. Yes, it could tell many many hunting stories bein handed down 3 gen of good ole countryboy diehard hunters. Its killed countless deer & a few black bear. I've hunted in 4 states with it for decades myself. I've LOL'ed many times at the incredible smackdown this gun with 200gr bullets puts on critters. Having to sell it isn't settin well with me at all, I feel like I'm sellin a fam member. Actually, I'd rather sell a fam member than this gun. Well wishes

No problem I had a bit of a obsession with 14's, 141's, 8's and 81's a few years. The 35 Remington is a fun round.
Yes, thats quite the obsessions you have there alright. lol I very good obsession IMHO. My grandpa, & 3 of his brothers all had the 141's when I was a kid. I remember them all on the back porch drinkin beer, home made wine & moonshine & shooting crow sittin on my uncle's cornfield in his backyard. I could barely hold one up the first time I ever shot one. In my younger days I too could hit crows at 100yds with it as well. I headshot a groundhog at about 100yds with it. That was awesome. It dropped a running black bear in Pa in its tracks too. Thanks for the trip down memory lane & the mutual obsession.

I have a M14 in .30 Remington caliber..... same bullets/speed as a 30-30. John Moses Browning designed the line and sold patent to Remington.
Beautiful well balanced easy to carry made of steel firearm....

KEEP IT.......!!!!

I have a M14 in .30 Remington caliber..... same bullets/speed as a 30-30. John Moses Browning designed the line and sold patent to Remington.
Beautiful well balanced easy to carry made of steel firearm....

KEEP IT.......!!!!
Nice - M14 in .30 Rem. I like both - the cal & the gun. I wish I could keep it. I absolutely would if I could. Its hittin my heart pretty hard havin to sell it. I'm almost 60 & the 3rd gen owner of it.

I was informed that this gun was not made until at least 1935. I couldn't change the thread title to correct that info.
The gun was hunted with a lot. It looks like its nearly 100yrs old, but not beat all to hell.
The bore is great & its in perfect working condition.
With Rem. 200gr RN bullets this gun is a light, easy carry/treestand - 150yd Deer Sledgehammer.
Asking price - 650.00 + FFL/Shipping
Any questions, plz ask.
View attachment 345699View attachment 345700View attachment 345701View attachment 345702View attachment 345704View attachment 345706
Could you give us a peek at the right side of the barrel? I had the same model in the .25 Remington years ago, love it... I always thought about getting the .35 Rem just for a little whitetail hunting. Thanks

Could you give us a peek at the right side of the barrel? I had the same model in the .25 Remington years ago, love it... I always thought about getting the .35 Rem just for a little whitetail hunting. Thanks
The m14 30 cal.kills whitetail good with 170,s