• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 19 oz. Proof LA Remington Ultralight stock w/BDL metal Sendero channel

The Hock

Colorado mountains west of Colorado Springs
Got this. Things changed. Ended up going with a short action so I have an Echelon in the works

This is a Proof Long Action Carbon Hunter Stock (same stock used on the Glacier Ti rifles). Included is the Hawkins BDL bottom metal with the stock. Stock has been bedded to a Defiance anTi action. Proof Sendero barrel channel.

Selling it for what I paid for it.

According to my conversations with Proof they have used these stocks with up to 338 RUMs with no ill effects. They hold up. While I was talking to Proof the fella I spoke to was surprised I had one as they have not been available as a single item for a while. Currently they're only available on their rifles as far as I know. Super strong and super light.

Stock weighs under 21 ounces. See pic. Pic on the scale is from the guy I bought it from and lighting is different. Stock is really the lighter color in the other pics.

Stock + Bottom Metal: $900 shipped

Cross posted.

20230905_114308.jpg20230905_114335.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't stand not knowing what the stock weighed without the bottom metal and Picatinny rail so I grabbed a postal scale for myself. Here it is. 19.7 ounces. Like I said, actually pretty light. This isn't some advertised weight and then you get it and find out it weighs more. Still sturdy enough for whatever caliber you'd like.

20230919_170259.jpg