180gr Accubonds out of Factory 700lss 300wm

metau

Hi all,
I have found several loads using the search tool for various .30cal rifles and the 180gr accubond and what not, but I did not notice any loads for a factory, Rem 700 LSS, 24" barreled 300 win mag. I am still about two months out from getting this in my hands, but want to start buying powder, etc.. and working up loads for this. Does anyone have any load suggetions for this set-up? Thanks.

Jerry

ps-I would also be interested in the ULD RBBT's. Any load suggections for this gun with this bullet? Thanks again.

81 grains of H-1000 and fedreal 215 primers,in Win cases, 5 FPS extreme spread in my 300 Win

Thanks, but what do you mean by "5 FPS extreme spread in my 3000"? Just curious. Thanks again

Anyone else have another load suggestion?

Jerry

I should have proof read the original post,I have edited it and is now understandable.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

70.0 grains of IMR4350 with CCI mag primers shoots just shy of 3000 fps out of my Weatherby Vanguard. This load would shot 1/2 MOA when the barrel was still fresh. After 800 rounds it still shoots just under 1 MOA. You want to back off this load to start, of course.

Good Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.