• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 180 accubonds

need 180 accubonds 308 cal
How many more do you need? These have been available multiple times since your last post. I'll send you a link to what I find online as soon as I find them. Just bought 4 boxes for my son last week online. Can't seem to find any bullets in stock at our local Scheels, Basspro, Cabelas, or local gun shops. I can only find them online.

I have been bow hunting elk and rifle starts soon. When not hunting elk I am always hunting bullets. lol

try optics and ammo I think I saw them there

***WARNING IS GUY IS A SCAM ARTIST*** Google Optics and Ammo. He has been in and out jail for scamming people. Check the optics thread on 24hr campfire, you will see how much of a scum bag this guy is...

killed alot of elk with ballistic tips as well as accubonds and both perform well

Last edited:
So I take it this thread turned into a you can do this and you can do that i shoot more elk every year with a 223 than any man alive thread instead of me looking for an actual bullet I want too shoot and getting help from people who actually have them and want too sell!!