• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 165gr .308cal Tipped Game Kings 400+ same lot sell or trade

BrienM

I bought a 500 pack of 165 tipped game kings by Sierra. I shot 75 of them so I'm assuming there are 425 left. For the sake of not counting them I'll call it 400. Selling or trading the rest. I'll USPS small flat rate (I'll break the box down to fit in small flat rate box) ship them to you in the United States for $210 or I'll trade them for 165 grain or more of something else. PM with trades or First Public "I'll take them" gets them.
Brien
EBE9C200-0615-4465-890B-0628645E8B70.jpeg
A1F0E897-CDA9-4D6A-9A9D-AE491DA5A566.jpeg

Up and available.
I could also trade for a good jewel trigger (with safety and springs/bolt release optional)

Last edited:
Great score! Us Georgia reloaders know a good deal!
Nubba0681 when you get some loaded let me know and we can tap a few off!
Len & Jill
I'm going to try them out in a few different rifles. Have heard good things about them…

Never knew you were so close to home. About an hour and a half from me to be exact. I'm just south of Rome.

I'm going to try them out in a few different rifles. Have heard good things about them…

Never knew you were so close to home. About an hour and a half from me to be exact. I'm just south of Rome.
I know abouts where you live. i had a PM with you a while ago. i used to go to the cattle actions in Rome 20 years ago and had a log cabin on Carters Lake in Ellijay, GA.
We need to take you shooting to a PRS range we belong to in Sparta.
PM us some time
Len & Jill

I know abouts where you live. i had a PM with you a while ago. i used to go to the cattle actions in Rome 20 years ago and had a log cabin on Carters Lake in Ellijay, GA.
We need to take you shooting to a PRS range we belong to in Sparta.
PM us some time
Len & Jill
I'd love to go check it out. I've never been to one. I just bought a .338 ultra and plan to TRY to take it to a mile if I can find the time and place within reasonable travel. Hard to find that up here in the mountains!

I'd love to go check it out. I've never been to one. I just bought a .338 ultra and plan to TRY to take it to a mile if I can find the time and place within reasonable travel. Hard to find that up here in the mountains!
We have several PRS ranges with one out to 1K.
There are a few Power/Gas lines in Tunnel Hill, GA where I hunter Yotes and can get out to a Mile. Haven't been in contact with the people that lease the land in a while.
I have shot down at the Arena out to 2,500yds (South West GA)
I haven't been shooting or building rifles in a while due to my spinal cord. Having a Neurosurgeon cut the back of my neck open and shaving the spine bone down along with implanting a "Paddle" Spinal Cord Stimulator in a few weeks. Hopefully back in the game by Jan 2023.

We have several PRS ranges with one out to 1K.
There are a few Power/Gas lines in Tunnel Hill, GA where I hunter Yotes and can get out to a Mile. Haven't been in contact with the people that lease the land in a while.
I have shot down at the Arena out to 2,500yds (South West GA)
I haven't been shooting or building rifles in a while due to my spinal cord. Having a Neurosurgeon cut the back of my neck open and shaving the spine bone down along with implanting a "Paddle" Spinal Cord Stimulator in a few weeks. Hopefully back in the game by Jan 2023.
I spend a lot of time in tunnel hill working.

I have had back issues myself. The most aggravating thing for sure. I hate to hear of anybody having issues with back/neck… I deal with it daily. Hopefully they get you fixed up and you can be back at full stride before too long.