150gr Barnes TSX bullets for 300 Savage

6.5-300

Resorting to personally insulting me, my country and Canadian women isn't the way to prove your point or buttress your arguments. It is also extremely rude, low class and far below the level of discourse I have come to enjoy on this Board. I will never respond to another post you make and you will be the first person on this board to go on my blocked list. Please take a long walk off a short pier.

1. I did not "insult" you I only pointed out what I said was within the realm of possibility.
2. I did not insult women in Canada, only pointed out your government has rendered them unable to defend themselves as have our blue city/county/state governments.

Don't blame you for not responding.

Going on sale soon at the Kaamilah Boutique.

95217323_1075246312856445_8281511366976602112_n.jpg

Last edited:
So Dale, how did you make out hunting Elk with your Savage, and which bullet did you end up using.

So Dale, how did you make out hunting Elk with your Savage, and which bullet did you end up using.
The hunt was a bust. The bow hunters seem to have run them out of the area we had tags for and we used the 150 gr Hornady SST.
Couldn't find enough of the Barnes' for a load workup.
They seemed to vanish from the market about the time we started working on it.
Thanks for askin-
Maybe next year

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.