• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

147 ELDM at 3rd Gen.

be carefull with there new shipping policy. I ordered 2 boxes of 6.5 140gr Hornady last time they had them and didn't pay attention at checkout and found out after the fact that shipping is billed separately. wasn't until I got my CC bill that I seen the shipping was $15.99 or $8.00 a box. they wont get me twice.

be carefull with there new shipping policy. I ordered 2 boxes of 6.5 140gr Hornady last time they had them and didn't pay attention at checkout and found out after the fact that shipping is billed separately. wasn't until I got my CC bill that I seen the shipping was $15.99 or $8.00 a box. they wont get me twice.
I also got a couple of shipping expense surprises with them as well. Mostly stood out as it was a separate transaction on the CC. For the stuff I bought, their pricing was much lower than anyone else, I was still money ahead. Somewhat hypothetical, as it's hard to shop around these days.

$34.49/box for Hornady 147 ELD-M sure looks attractive these days. There's some 143's for sale right now, on here, for $65/box delivered. That would make shipping $60 vs. the $16 you paid (I'm giving the 143's a value of $35/box).

The separate shipping charge was about $16 for me as well (on 500 bullets, so $3/box). For me, the shipping cost was basically the same as I'd pay in Idaho sales tax (6%), if I bought local. Not that there's any inventory around here and the truck just burns through that expensive diesel.

I also got a couple of shipping expense surprises with them as well. Mostly stood out as it was a separate transaction on the CC. For the stuff I bought, their pricing was much lower than anyone else, I was still money ahead. Somewhat hypothetical, as it's hard to shop around these days.

$34.49/box for Hornady 147 ELD-M sure looks attractive these days. There's some 143's for sale right now, on here, for $65/box delivered. That would make shipping $60 vs. the $16 you paid (I'm giving the 143's a value of $35/box).

The separate shipping charge was about $16 for me as well (on 500 bullets, so $3/box). For me, the shipping cost was basically the same as I'd pay in Idaho sales tax (6%), if I bought local. Not that there's any inventory around here and the truck just burns through that expensive diesel.
it is good to know that you only payed $16.00 shipping for 500 bullets, that makes buying larger amounts a better value. I hope others also reply with there shipping prices because that will help others know what to expect. I wish they were more fourth coming on shipping because that was the first time I used them this year and got caught off guard.
they always were a great company to deal with in the past and would like to keep dealing with them but without any surprises.
the one thing I learned in this time of shortages is to just get it in your cart and check out ASAP or you loose and having accounts set up I don't always double check I just hit submit and move on

I just bought five boxes of bullets from them today. As stated above, shipping costs were charged separately, $23.91 for the five boxes. Not terribly expensive but not cheap either.

A number of vendors have used more expensive shipping as a diversion to their current prices and further taking advantage of us. I know bullets, powder, etc are greatly affected by supply and demand along with people being nervous about running out or not having any at all. Shipping, not so much, same pricing as past we re just getting taken advantage of by certain wholesalers/retailers. Personally, I m remembering and will continue to remember these folks for when times change. I d encourage others to do the same!