• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 131 blackjacks FREE

B-LOT Banga

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

MUST BE A LRH TEAM MEMBER
*******NO EXCEPTIONS ******

IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH PLEASE GIVE OTHERS WHO HAVE NONE A CHANCE

50 pcs ACE 131 gr blackjacks for an LRH team member who has NONE for hunting this fall.

FREE delivered to your door

FIRST to PM me gets it….. I will go off of PM time stamp as I will not cross reference both time stamps.

PAY IT FORWARD!!

Aloha from Hawaii!!!

There 131gr 25 cal bullets.
I guess I'm slow. What is a AC 131gr blackjack?
That's a good question, I should had been specific my apologies. These were made specifically for fast twist 25 caliber barrels 1-7" to 1-8" with 1-7.5" being optimum for most magnum cartridges. The 257 blackbird (7mm blaser magnum necked down to 25 caliber) was also specifically made for this special heavy for caliber bullet. People are divided as you either hate it or love it. I personally use it in my 25-06 AI with a 1-7" twist at 3220-3260 FPS with the slower load being more accurate. In my experience very devastating on animals which was surprising because of the tiny hole at the tip (which is where most of the hate comes from) but I never had one not open YET. My 257 wby also made for this bullet should be done in a couple weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing what 200 more FPS will do, if that. Aloha

Last edited:
Thank you for all the positive messages brothers!! Let's pay it forward and help out others in need if you can. Hunting season is here and some people are stressing heading to the field with only a handful of bullets. Even if you can only spare a handful yourself, every little bit counts!! God bless and aloha from Hawaii!!