1173 7wsm

Barbourcreek

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
My partner shot this today 1 shot a little back from high shoulder because of his wind call took 10 steps and fell 1173 yards 180 berger 7wsm Barbourcreek rifle his 1st horned doe

Attachments

• 9592ACB6-85E2-401A-8A89-F78FD98A33DD.jpeg
    9592ACB6-85E2-401A-8A89-F78FD98A33DD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 255
I guess i am happy that he got LUCKY. I have always hated it when shots at game are taken at that kind of distance. You never hear at how many are wounded or lost. 1000 yards is completely unethical in my book. Maybe getting old is making me cranky but i don't care. Stop the crazy shots at that distance and try actually hunting for once.

I guess i am happy that he got LUCKY. I have always hated it when shots at game are taken at that kind of distance. You never hear at how many are wounded or lost. 1000 yards is completely unethical in my book. Maybe getting old is making me cranky but i don't care. Stop the crazy shots at that distance and try actually hunting for once.

"Ethics" discussions are not permitted here on LRH. And ....... you have chosen a site that is dedicated to "Long Range Hunting"; and this is where you chose to post a negative commentary about the foundation of the site? Interesting.

i just heard gov trying push bill thru, if you cant make a 1000 yard kill shot you will not be issued a hunting license 2023...

I have seen more wounded animals from a hunter who picks up a rifle 1 week before season and shoots 3 rounds at 200 yards and holds high at 300 hoping to get a good shot. Then a longrange shooter who gets the correct gear and practice once a month!

Recent Posts