• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

10 Gauge Shotgun Components

What happened to the 10 ga ?
I wish he wouldn't have sold it. At one point he had an SP-10 that had beautiful wood on it. Too nice to be used as a goose gun, which is why he owned a 10 gauge. He was a horse trader when it came to guns however. I am fortunate to have been able to purchase the Pedersoli 12ga double muzzle loader from him. I took 2nd place at the state blackpowder tournament back in the late 80s using that shotgun.

Sorry for the delay. First grandbaby arrived early. Been an extremely hectic time. Also found another box of steel shot components that I will need to go through. I WILL get a complete breakdown of components as time allows.

How much do you want for the entire lot of goods?
As I said, I'm still unpacking boxes. I just came across a box with a bunch of bottles of steel shot as well as several bags of steel shot. Extremely busy couple of weeks coming up but I will try to make time to get a detailed breakdown of all components. Thanks.