• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

10 Gauge Shotgun Components

quigley257

My uncle left me a bunch of 10ga components when he passed. I have a large box of various stuff that I won't ever use as I don't own a 10 gauge. There are hulls, both new and once fired, as well as an assortment of wads, data and other related items. Let me know if you are interested and I will get pictures and a breakdown of approximate quantities.

I'll post it all here as I go through it. So far, there's lots of Federal 3-1/2" once fired brown hulls(500+), an assortment of other brand hulls, wads, cards, and a number of new primed Fiocchi and Federal hulls.
20220915_165504.jpg

20220915_165510.jpg
20220915_170030.jpg
20220915_170045.jpg
20220915_170224.jpg
20220915_170250.jpg
20220915_170219.jpg

My uncle left me a bunch of 10ga components when he passed. I have a large box of various stuff that I won't ever use as I don't own a 10 gauge. There are hulls, both new and once fired, as well as an assortment of wads, data and other related items. Let me know if you are interested and I will get pictures and a breakdown of approximate quantities.
Quigley
sorry to hear that your uncle passed.
he must have been one hell of a hunter most likely waterfowl with the 10ga and all the components.
hope that the person that gets this will keep the tradition of re loading and quality hunting!

Thanks for the kind words. I remember him every time I go into the field. My uncle Brian was definitely a shotgun fanatic. He was responsible for instilling my passion for Ruffed Grouse hunting. I lived in Northern Minnesota and on the north shore of Lake Superior for most of my life and pursued grouse and Woodcock several times a week from early September through the end of December for many years. I miss that style of upland hunting. Living in western South Dakota has given me new pursuits in the form of Pheasant, Sharptail Grouse and Dove hunting to help fill that void.

Classic collection. Would love to hear the stories those old timers knew. I try not to "collect" I won't use but appreciate the dedication of the originals. I've only hunted waterfowl a few times but I've seen some OG's use the 10ga on some spectacular shots.

People thought stacking more shot in a 12 ga creating a longer shot column was a better idea. I humbly disagree.