• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

🔴 AG Composites♦️Mesa Altitude♦️XLR 4.0 Magnesium 🔴

On the XLR magnesium pre-orders, which LOP stock configuration does it come with? And can it come with no stock? Already have a TR-2 that I like and would put on it.

On the XLR magnesium pre-orders, which LOP stock configuration does it come with? And can it come with no stock? Already have a TR-2 that I like and would put on it.
Our chassis come with the standard LOP 12 1/2 butt stock - with the addition of the folder that brings the overall LOP to 13 (Industry standard).

Also- all of our packages come with chassis, butt stock, bag rider & thumb shelf. At this time, we do not sell the chassis by itself.

Do you ever get sporter barrel Tikka stocks in? I know you can special order them.

And just want to say thank you for the wonderful service. I placed an order last week and received it I'm under a week.

Do you ever get sporter barrel Tikka stocks in? I know you can special order them.

And just want to say thank you for the wonderful service. I placed an order last week and received it I'm under a week.
Not at this time - But it will definitely be considered in the future!

Thank you for your business - it is truly appreciated.

Wes will a Bartlien 3B contour fit in these with a SA? XLR?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

MANY variations of mesa altitude stocks ready to go!
1 Manners EH1 long action with M5 oberndorf bottom metal.

Mesa precision Altitude stocks in short action Remington 700 are back in stock ready to ship!